Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

BA (Hons) Digital Art Practice 27/9/2012 Munny/Dunny video Research


This video gives a detailed description of bengal cats  and has given me some ideas for my Dunny.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc8yHE8d3zY

My dunnys name is Mastic  she is a bengal cat dunny  her personality is active confident  she is in to free running Parkor  I  am also thinking of making her a french sassy sexy cat She has grate jumping abilities  and is very fast she is also very strong as she leaps from roof to build and has the ability to pull her self up and over come any obstacle set in her way she is quit competitive and i feel that i could create a side kick maybe mail as well as a love hate relationship with him I will begin developing my sketches  strait away.

No comments:

Post a Comment